Parent Forum - get involved
What is a Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a group of parent representatives who meet once a term to discuss educational related issues in school
Regular, open communication and consultation with parents is really important to the school.
The Parent Forum provides a valuable way to share initiatives that are delivered in school in order for us to work closely together.
Meetings are led by Mrs Curle. Meetings are informal and a genuine opportunity for open discussion around the children's education.
Examples of issues that will be discussed include:
- School development planning
- The new Four Year Curriculum
- How to support your child with reading
- What does Mathematics look like in school
- Views on school policies when they are updated e.g. Behaviour Policy
Form to submit to become a part of the parent forum